The best poker tricks & tutorials videos, the latest poker news, poker strategy articles, poker wallpapers
What are chip tricks? Chip tricks are manipulations of poker chips. There is no magic involved, they are not performed to fool a spectator, they are indeed a way of passing time, relaxing, showing off, looking impressive or intimidating other players with self confidence. Players mix chips between their fingers as if they were cards, toss them in the air to take them up with specific movements, all as if they were young magicians or jugglers. Any particular movement has its specific name: the twirl, the thumb flip, the shuffle, the chip roll, the finger flip, the sweep, the butterfly, the bounce, the back spin, the knuckle roll and others a bit more complicated.
Warning: readfile(http://www.freshcontent.info/rss2html.php?XMLFILE=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fnews%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dpoker%26go%3DSubmit%26qs%3Dn%26form%3DNWBQBN%26pq%3Dpoker%26sc%3D8-5%26sp%3D-1%26sk%3D%26format%3DRSS&TEMPLATE=template.html&width=240&number=3&windowopen=&nofollow=&bgcolor=FFFFFF&bordercolor=FFFFFF&cellcolor=FFFFFF&showtitle=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in /home/rnfdcom/public_html/illusionpoker.com/index.php on line 63
Different Versions of Poker
Avoiding the Horrible "Bad Beat"
Platinum Play Online Casino
Find a treasure of gift and prizes at Treasure Poker, the best poker portal on the web.
Here you will find the best bonus deals to start playing online poker today.
3 are the most popular poker variants spread in online poker rooms today:
History of Poker
The history of poker is a matter of debate. One of the earliest known games to incorporate betting, hand rankings, and bluffing was the 15th century German game Pochspiel. Poker closely resembles the Persian game of As Nas, ...
[Read the Full Story]
The Thumb Flip Tricks (Front to Back Poker Chip Trick)It is done with 4 to 5 Poker Chips following these steps:
1. Get your 4 to 5 poker chips and lined it up in a row in your hands. Grip your chips with your index and ring finger, your middle finger will serves as the back-stop to prevent the chips from falling out in your hand. While holding your chip firmly, your thumb can freely moves on the other side of stack chips.
2. Move your thumb into the position at the bottom of chips and closest to the tips of your finger. Free the chip in your grip by rolling it up towards you and away from your ring finger. Hold firmly the remaining chips so that they do not fall out.
3. Keep rolling the chip up until your thumb is on the tip of the chip's rim, it should be at least halfway above of the other chips and will be resting between your thumb and index finger.
4. Then begin to move your thumb towards back of the chip roll and the chip you are rolled out should be follow in the front.
5. Also move it down towards your palm as you move your thumb towards the back of the chip.
The step 4 may cause the chips to fall over when it is above the roll. It may take some time to do it and require a little practice but if you stick to it, all these steps will look very natural.
All videos copyright to their respective owners.